Patrick’s 1481 Restaurant used to be Norton Camera Center from 1962 to 1997 when it was transformed to a Wolf Camera retailer. It then turned a Re/Max workplace in 2007 and Braza Brazilian Steakhouse in 2009. Before construction and Norton Camera, this was The Oleander Restaurant from the mid-1930’s to about 1960 after which briefly Charcoal Kitchen. By 1972, Norton had expanded into the world subsequent door that was 1485 Main (previously Houpe’s Shoes). An workplace center because the late 80’s, this used to be Foley’s Follies lounge from the early-to-mid 70’s to the early eighty’s. From the 50’s to the early 70’s, it was primarily a espresso shop beneath various names (White Wing, Russo’s and Esquire).