Western Quayside Demolition Underway

Builders Model Home Furniture moved into a least a part of the constructing in 2018. Originally numbered as 4214, this started as Lorraine’s Beauty Salon in 1958, changing into House of Beauty in 1959 and Kay’s Beauty Salon from 1962

Builders Model Home Furniture moved into a least a part of the constructing in 2018. Originally numbered as 4214, this started as Lorraine’s Beauty Salon in 1958, changing into House of Beauty in 1959 and Kay’s Beauty Salon from 1962 to 1973. In 1974, it was rebuilt right into a Radio Shack store and renumbered to 4180 . Chili’s Restaurant was in-built 1986 on the location that was once the Trail-Vu Motel from the mid 50’s to 1984.

Leave a Reply