8539 -Domino’s Pizza has operated here at The Plaza at Palmer Ranch since late 1991. 8409 -Publix Supermarket has operated here at The Plaza at Palmer Ranch since October 1991. Petco is on the location of the rebuilt Pelican Plaza that was once an LTM Party Store from 1997 to about 2012. This used to be Hickory Farms from 1977 to concerning the early-to-mid ninety’s.
Be Inspired By The Tales Of Sportswomen
Before being torn down, this was Weldon’s Grocery from about 1959 to 1972. Earlier, it was Ocie Hawkins Grocery from the late 40’s to early-to-mid 50’s. It then grew to become Joe Rizzo’s Meat Market and Italian Grocery until the late 50’s.
East Of England
A few of the many hangars supplied to businesses by the SRQ Airport now occupy the site of the Three-O-Six Bomb Group restaurant, which operated from 1981 to 1993. This was once Cafe of the Arts Restaurant from about 1991 until closing after a fireplace in March 2006. This used to be Pines Square Motel from 1960 to 1968, when it turned Holt Motel till the mid eighty’s. It was then Palm Tree Motel from about 1987 to the early 00’s and torn down in the late 2010’s.
Located on the Southeast Shopping Plaza, Burger King has reached the 40-year mark at this location in 2019. The former Dino’s Pizza in the Southeast Shopping Plaza and now Five Star Pizza was Southern States Restaurant in the early-to-mid 70’s and Restaurant Monaco . Southern Steer Butcher was once Sarasota Bicycle Center from the late 80’s to 2016. Earlier, it was Handy Dandy Grocery (late 50’s to mid 60’s), Lil’ General Store (mid 60’s to early 70’s) and Bee Ridge Meats (early 70’s to mid-to-late 80’s).