By the mid eighty’s, it was New York Deli Uptown after which grew to become Anthony’s Italian Deli from the late eighty’s into the early-to-mid 00’s. It was later Anthony’s Pizza and Pasta, Southside Village Pub, Lucia’s and Fandango. 15 – Torn down in 2004, this was a SuperX supermarket from 1983 until changing to Florida Choice in 1986 until 1988. It then grew to become a Kash N Karry supermarket in October 1988 and was later used as a shipping/receiving and training center for Arthur Andersen Technology within the mid-to-late ninety’s.
Modern 2 Bed Flat In Bristol, Free Parking
J.C. Penney turned the mall’s second anchor simply after the mall’s opening in 1977 and continues to be there over 40 years later in 2021. Wendy’s Restaurant has operated at this location since 1986. This was Joe’s Handi-Stop in 1972 and 1973 earlier than relocating to his well-known location at 4933 Fruitville Rd.
Jarryds Espresso Bar + Eatery
A uniquely shaped drive-in restaurant called Burger Queen once stood in this location presently utilized by SMH mainly for parking. The restaurant opened in 1959 and operated till shortly before being torn down in September 1972. 818 – This was Florasota Gardens Apartment Hotel from November 1948 until 1982 (listed at 824 S. Tamiami Tr. before 1970), The building was torn down by the mid eighty’s. 1 – Located within the former Atlantic Coast Line railroad station at the finish of Main Street was Brewmaster’s Steak House from about late 1973 to 1983.
Sheraton Athlone Lodge
The store was actually acquired by Kane’s within the late 70’s, however operated under the Savon name until after the unaffiliated Kane’s Furniture in Sarasota changed to Kalin’s in 2013. Wendy’s Restaurant has operated at this location on the 17th street intersection since about 1986. America’s Super Pawn was once Tucker’s Exxon Station from the early 70’s to mid eighty’s. Other companies here included Electro Bake auto portray (late eighty’s), Little Fiberglass Shop and American Legend Cycles. This started as Spinale’s Sandwich Shop in the mid 60’s after which became Vitale’s Sandwich Shop from about 1970 to 1983. It has been primarily vacant or part of adjoining companies ever since.