Sarasota Fl

After being Adult Books & Movies in the first half of the 70’s, it was The Granary natural foods store from about 1975 till moving to 1451 Main St. in July 1979. Giorgio’s on Hillview Restaurant was once Great Western House of Meats from 1967 to the mi

After being Adult Books & Movies in the first half of the 70’s, it was The Granary natural foods store from about 1975 till moving to 1451 Main St. in July 1979. Giorgio’s on Hillview Restaurant was once Great Western House of Meats from 1967 to the mid-to-late 80’s. It started as Syd Johnston, Inc. tv gross sales in August 1955, turning into Carl’s TV and Radio one yr later till 1965. 225 -Stonegate Bank on the nook of Fruitville and Goodrich was once the situation of the Nehi Bottling Company from in regards to the late 1920’s to 1977. Word of Mouth Restaurant (since about 2000 after moving from 2164 Gulf Gate Dr.) began as Nu You Nutrition Center from 1976 to 1979. It then turned Chez Sylvie Restaurant (early eighty’s), The Dumpling House (early-to-mid eighty’s – also at 6590 Gateway), Carol’s Café (mid 80’s to early 90’s), Tex Mex Café (early-to-mid ninety’s) and Portofino’s restaurant (mid ninety’s).

Leave a Reply