This started as Swanson Architects in 1979 and then became G & R Lawnmowers from about 1983 to the early 90’s. Geier’s Sausage Kitchen used to be the location for Par-T Miniature Golf & Game Room within the late 70’s and early eighty’s. Sarasota Grooming Company in Coral Cove Plaza was Patio Inn restaurant and tavern from 1972 to about 1984. It then turned Tony’s Bar and Grill from about 1986 to the late ninety’s.
Store Road Galway Shops
Dunkin Donuts was a Burger King from about 1984 to late 2013. A service station owned by Tropic Oil had been here in the 1960’s via the early eighty’s that includes manufacturers corresponding to Phillips 66 and Bay. Also right here during that time from about 1974 to the early eighty’s was a restaurant (Zip’z Ice Cream, Jim’s Café after which Dutch Valley from March 1978 until shifting to its current location at 6727 S. Tamiami Tr.). Ca$hopused to bea 7-Eleven retailer from about 1983 to 2014 and then grew to become Wasgington Discount Food Mart. Earlier at this location from 1955 to about 1983 was a Sunoco service station (seen from concerning the late 60’s below) that started as Witt’s Sunoco.